<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Diet Schmiet
I just have to go on a little diatribe here. I work in an office where they order a lot of food. Today, they had a breakfast meeting and they ordered muffins. After the meeting, there was food left over so they left it out for everyone to eat. Now, I can understand that some people may not want a whole muffin because they already had breakfast or whatever. But why oh why would someone cut a half muffin in half and leave a QUARTER MUFFIN!!!!????

A quarter of a muffin is not going to hurt you. It's a QUARTER MUFFIN!!! Why eat the muffin at all??? And who the hell wants another QUARTER MUFFIN??? It's a QUARTER! Just friggin' eat the damn thing! (Actually, I wrote another f-word in that sentence, but I censored myself :) )

Some people are WAY too stuck on their "diets." It's absolutely ridiculous. Either don't have the muffin or have it, enjoy yourself and the muffin and just don't worry. It's a MUFFIN. It's not a tub of lard.

America: free yourself! Eat the fucking muffin!!! (Sometimes you just have to be blunt to get your point across.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?