<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 04, 2003

Honorable Mentions
I was recently asked by Ms. Dolores Radlo how she could get a spotlight mention in this blog. We discussed it, and now here it is. A bio can be obtained from her website.

I thought that I would forward along all information about honorable mentions for all of you who might be interested in the future:

Basically, I accept all major forms of bribes: cash, coffee, food, romance novels, and electronic devices. :):) ;-) All other terms and conditions are negotiable. After all, I am a fair woman. ;-)

Kim and Dolores have already taken advantage of the services available at the Emporium. If you would like to discuss your contribution to this blog, please contact my people (email on the sidebar) and maybe we can work something out that is to the full satisfaction of all interested parties. :)

Comments:
all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as well clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this article which
I am reading here.

Take a look at my website :: this is awesome
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?