<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Starting New Again
So, I was trying to decide how to kill a half hour before my next meeting and checked out "blogs of note" on the main Blogger page. That's when I found Alex's website. She's done something that's inspiring to me. She quit working for corporate America and decided to become a writer. She just decided one weekend while on vacation that she was going to give her notice and that's what she did. I love this website. I like the way it looks. I like the way that she writes. I just like it.

I should mention right now (before I get "the look") that Dolores and others have been telling me that I should try to get my work published. My mother's been telling me that I should take art lessons since I was in high school. I love history and studying people. I like to travel. So, what the hell am I doing sitting around at the United Way? (oops...I wasn't going to mention the large non-profit that I work for. Oh well..)

I think, my friends, that I have entered into the post-grad-school crisis again. I have a plan for now, but maybe it needs some supplementation.

I think that I'll call it "Appendix XIII: Revisions to the Life Plan"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?